After we talked in the topic How can 3PL affect your business? There are important questions such as “so how we know that we really need those services?” “What kind of 3PL would be suited to our business?”
Actually, Third-Party Logistics could serve any business which related to logistics activities, cover from small businesses to large businesses. Any business could ask 3PL services to solve or lighten the load in processes as well.
When should you consider using 3PL?
No longer burdened by the logistics aspect, you can wholly focus on growing your business. However, you should carefully examine these following questions:
- What is the maximum amount of order that you can fulfill in-house daily?
- Are you expecting a spike in order volume as a result of expanding the business?
- Are you running out of manpower and warehouse space?
How to choose the right 3PL provider
If you saw that 3PL service is the right path to take for your business. So you should consider a reliable provider which suit to what you want.
Consider these factor to scope the services
- Does your business need logistics support from one or multiple segments?
- Which logistical responsibilities should be outsourced and which one should remain in-house?
and then you can pick a 3PL that meet these requirements:
- Extensive logistics network
- Capacity to upscale operations if necessary
- Customizations according to client’s characteristics
- Good feedback from old or existing clients
- Strong financial health
BoxMe is the premier cross-border e-Commerce fulfillment network in South East Asia, enabling world-wide merchants to sell online into this region without needing to establish local presence. We are able to deliver our services by aggregating and operating an one-stop value chain of logistic professions including: International shipping, customs clearance, warehousing, connection to local marketplaces, pick and pack, last mile delivery, local payment collection and oversea remittance.
If you have any question about Boxme at https://boxme.asia/th/ or how we can support your business, please contact us directly to email: email@example.com . We are glad to be of service!